Do you want to deep dive in the fast-growing industry of drones and get a rewarding experience within a dynamic startup environment?
At Flyability, we believe that robots should be sent in hazardous places and dangerous situations instead of putting humans in danger. To support our belief we created Elios, the world’s first collision-tolerant flying robot that for the first time allows entry to complex and indoor spaces. Joining Flyability is not just taking on a new job, it is seizing the opportunity to improve the life of millions of people and build the future of robotics.
To complete our creative and dynamic team in Lausanne, we are seeking a
Area Sales Manager – DACH & Nordics
Starting date: As soon as possible
As an Area Sales Manager, your mission will be to generate revenue in your assigned territories. Your core activities will consist of identifying and closing new sales opportunities, as well as creating long-term and trusting relationships with existing customers and partners.
You will be part of the sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- Own the sales objectives and growth strategy in your assigned territory
- Manage and develop a network of channel partners
- Generate revenue with customers ranging from small businesses to major global corporations
- Travel to customers and partners for proof of concept projects, presentations, and tradeshows
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales at an international level
- Fluent in English and German. Any other language a strong asset
- Willing to travel in Europe (up to 50% of the time)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
READY TO JOIN?
Fix + Bonus