Full time, permanent
You will be part of the Operations Transformation Group with the Capital Markets Digital Operations. Operations Transformations Group is the fastest growing track with the Digital Operations service line working with Tier 1 financial services firms in their transformation journey.
You will be working on global regulatory driven project with our Client, supporting them with gap analysis and implementation of the target operating model.
Work involves, understanding the target set up requirements, analysing the design elements with the Operations SMEs, coordinating with IT for implementing the changes in the system and testing, and roll out of the target model with updating the operating procedures.
• Domain expertise in any of the post trade life cycle business areas including, settlements, asset servicing, reconciliations and others.
• 6 years plus in a similar role.
• Banking experience a must have
• Proven experience of requirements capturing leveraging various tools like Jira, HP Quality Centre and others.
• Excellent communication skills, preferably should have worked in global environment.
• Linguistics proficiency in English is must, German would be preferable.
• Diploma (Bachelor/Master) or higher certification in Business Information Technology, Economics or similar
Today, you have an opportunity to build your career in a unique way, a way that creates an impact for you and your professional career. Our team has an open and entrepreneurial spirit, allowing to influence the way we operate today and build the future of tomorrow.
Our projects and opportunities are geared towards teamwork, performance, an attractive career and personal development.
It is a place where the contribution of every individual is valued and rewarded and where new friendships are created.
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video/face to face interviews (technical and business related topics) depending on the project needs. To apply for this position please send your CV in English to Maryia: email@example.com
Please visit our career site to find out more about our colleagues, benefits at Cognizant Switzerland: https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en