Location: Geneva / Switzerland
Starting date: As soon as possible
Contract: long term contract
EU Citizenship mandatory.
As a program manager you will ensure the deployment of the new ERP for several sites abroad.
- Coordinate all involved stakeholders and project team members for the deployment stream
- Structure, plan and monitor all individual Affiliates deployment projects under the stream scope.
- Manage the external vendor deployment partner's activity under the stream scope and in coordination with central contract framework.
- Propose a deployment approach and toolkit dedicated for updates projects based on the deployment toolkit of new affiliates
- Ensure tasks mutualization and optimisation from Affiliates to Affiliates across the stream to secure planning, costs and efficiency.
- Mobilize the proper deployment team and ensure onboarding . Ensure proper deployment approach adjustments if required for the stream.
- Build and ensure respect of deployment projects budget and timeline.
- Knowledge of AX / Dynamics solution is a strong plus
- Minimal 5 years' experience as ERP deployment program manager in an international context (mandatory)
- Experience in change management is a plus
- OK to travel up to 25% (Europe and USA) / Mandatory
- Fluent in both French and English. / Mandatory