We are looking for an internationally experienced Head of Marketing for our headquarter in Vienna with a strategic mindset, a proven track record in B2B marketing and exemplary leadership skills. In this role you will manage our different regional marketing teams.
PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation, task and defect management in the construction and real estate industry. We already have customers from 32 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
- Responsibility for all marketing and communication related topics (Online, Content, Events, PR, …)
- Management and leadership of the different regional marketing teams
- Establish marketing teams for new regions
- Shape the marketing and communication strategy and help achieve company goals
- Drive the company’s development and execution of marketing programs to support national and international growth initiatives
- Proven track record in sucessfully growing a B2B SaaS company to a 7 figure MRR (or compareable growth success)
- Several years of professional experience in the development of new markets and the establishment of international marketing teams for B2B SaaS products
- Experience in managing, leading and developing international marketing teams in a high growth start-up environment
- Hands-on manager with do-it-yourself mentality and deep know-how of the latest marketing tech stacks
- Passionate about performance, brand and product marketing
- Knowledge of the construction and real estate industries is a plus
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Room for personal and professional development
- Participating in a company with a high growth potential, international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna (1010)
- A motivated young team who shares the same vision
- Attractive salary + performance-based bonus
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 72,800.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.