We are looking for an Hubspot Specialist with proven track record in B2B SaaS marketing and know-how in content and technical support of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems.
PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation, task and defect management in the construction and real estate industry. We already have customers from 36 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
- Development of automated measures to address new and existing customers in cooperation with the different regional marketing and sales teams (lead nurturing, onboarding campaigns, (re-)activation measures, ...)
- Technical setup and ongoing support of the marketing automation and e-mail marketing platform
- Further development of lead scorings in cooperation with the sales teams
- Collaboration in the creation of suitable and individualized content for existing and potential customers
- Independent planning, execution and evaluation as well as ongoing optimisation of campaigns
- Interface function between marketing, sales and product team
- Professional economic or technical education
- Several years of professional experience with a focus on marketing automation and e-mail marketing in the B2B SaaS environment
- Know-how in content and technical support of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- High level of initiative and independent working style
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of German or English
- Room for personal and professional development
- Participating in a company with a high growth potential, international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna (1010)
- A motivated young team who shares the same vision
- Attractive salary + performance-based bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free Drinks & Snacks
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 35,000.-- This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.