MMT is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic iOS and Android Application Developer for it’s Health Applications, I.e. GluEye. Improve robustness of the applications and add new features
In the role as iOS and Android Application Developer you will be a member of the maintenance developer team. You will be responsible for the quality and our internal platform to satisfy our client needs.
This position requires 4 days presence in Geneva, but can be filled by a foreign national from European countries.
In a fast-growing environment you will be responsible of our platform consistence and evolution to follow the latest technologies and SDK.
The iOS and Android Application Developer is a working title for this position.
- Improve and maintain our iOS and android applications
- Contribute to codebase maintenance and optimization
- Work with team developers on-site and off-site
- Organize and lead the quality department
- Create technical specification for off-site developers and follow-up
- Follow latest technologies and changes to keep the platform up to date
- MSc in Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills
- 3-5 years mobile development in both iOS and Android
- Proven experience with Java and Android SDK
- Proven experience with Objective-C
- High quality code and knowledge of best practices
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with multi-threading programming
- Ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality and maintenance of new and existing features
- Clear communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Proven experience with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Secure BLE communications
- Proven experience consuming RESTFul JSON API
- Testing and continuous integration
Manufacture Modules Technologies S.A. (MMT) is a Swiss company established in Geneva in 2015 and spun-out of the Frederique Constant Group in 2016. MMT is specialized in the development and commercialization of Horological Smartwatch modules, firmware, apps and cloud. MMT SwissConnect offers a tightly integrated end-to-end solution for Horological Smartwatches including Firmware, iOS and Android Apps, Cloud, Manufacturing, and Service Applications.
With more than CHF 3 million revenue, MMT is close to breakeven results, producing modules for beautiful lifestyle smartwatches and making use of horological smartwatches as data aggregators for bio-vitals.
MMT offers a proven platform, ready for immediate deployment. More than 200,000 modules have been implemented by brands such as Frederique Constant, Movado, Mondaine, Herbelin, Ferragamo, Alpina and others under NDA.
MMT is currently expanding into Healthcare Watches with various applications for partner healthcare companies. MMT is in a unique position to provide smartwatch watches for clinical trials as it manages ultra low power consumption, has full control of the OS and has access to raw date, both Heart Rate and Motion, essential to test and validate algorithms by Healthcare companies.
How to apply?
Apply by sending your resume to HR-Dept@mmt.ch listing relevant applications that you worked on. Please detail your work on comparable technologies and applications.