SC Johnson has an opportunity for a Key Account Manager in Zurich, Switzerland.
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager, Sales Account Management.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Glade®, Raid®, Wega®, Kiwi®, ...
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Responsible for the management of specific Key Accounts within the Swiss trade including analysis, presentation of products and trade term negotiation.
- Selling our products to the Swiss trade partners
- Independently handles current clients (and acquires new ones)
- Realization of sales and distribution targets within customer group and management of product portfolio and promotions
- Management customer P&L
- Preparation and realization of year- end talks within agreed budgets
- Input into Sales Team activities
- Support of the Country Manager as well as Manager Sales CH on projects
- Preparation and handling of presentations to the customer of new products, promotions etc.
- Degree level education or equivalent, emphasis on Sales & Marketing
- Commercial background with min 5 years Commercial experience (ideally a combination of Sales, Customer Marketing and/or Marketing)/ min. 3 years as a KAM ideally.
- Mobility (the potential next step could be outside the local market)
- Fluent in English and German, French or Swiss is a plus
- Ideally basic understanding and knowledge of the Swiss & European retail environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.