PEGA Lead System Architect
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Type: Permanent position
Level: Associate, Senior Associate or Manager level
Summary of the role:
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of work products.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using Pega Systems Smart BPM methodology and DCO tools.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
PEGA Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) Certification
Clear & confident technical communication skills
Pega Marketing and Decisioning
Cloud Computing understanding
Continuous Integrated Testing experience (Jenkins or similar)
The selection process is usually 2-4 rounds of interviews, starting with a screening call, followed by a technical interview, client interview and a final HR interview. The interviews are done over the phone/video conference or in person, we are quite flexible with this.
Interested in how is it to work for Cognizant Switzerland? Check out this video introducing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnZBNrQwJ4&t=1s
Visit our career site to find out more about the us: https://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en.html
To apply please send your CV to Maryia: Maryia.Karachun@cognizant.com
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.