AKKA Switzerland brings together its passion for technologies, its proximity to its industrial and tertiary customers and its push for continuous innovation. Being part of a family owned company - AKKA technologies - with more than 21’000 employees and 21 excellence centers, our Swiss teams evolve in fields such as watchmaking, financial services, software development, luxury goods, life Sciences, aeronautics, and mobility. We leverage on a unique innovation ecosystem which includes global leading companies, State authorities, NGOs and 1st rank Universities.
Our branches in Geneva and Zurich can also leverage on the group’s excellence centers (digital labs, prototyping, consulting practice…) to offer a broader set of solutions to all its Swiss customers.
Joining AKKA Switzerland means joining teams dedicated to boost innovation for its customers while sharing a passion for technologies.
PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER
Language: English C1 & French
THE ROLE :
- Accountable for timely supply of “make” products as per business requirements
- Packaging Operations) and the Warehouse,
- Supervise and lead the supply plan execution
- Ensure all manufacturing KPIs of his/her activities are on target
- Lead corrective actions and improvement initiatives within the Supply Management
- Act as information coordination point for launches and variations within the Supply
YOUR PROFILE :
- BSc Degree in manufacturing logistics, supply chain or a relevant educational background
- 2 years of experience as a leadership manager
- Excellent knowledge and strong experience in supply change strategy, organizational skills
- Experience in GMP environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and good French knowledge is a must
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV at email@example.com / (+41 78 921 61 92) and I will call you to discuss it in more details.
Alternatively, if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc.