Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. A leader in reproductive and maternal health, Ferring has been developing treatments for mothers and babies for over 50 years. Today, over one third of the company’s research and development investment goes towards finding innovative treatments to help mothers and babies, from conception to birth. The company also identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. For further information on Ferring or its products, visit www.ferring.com.
In our Headquarter in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
QC Lab Analyst
The QC Lab analyst performs GMP analyses according to a predetermined plan. The QC Lab analyst is trained in a range of methods and instruments. The QC Lab analyst assists in securing the operational quality of SOP's and other QC relevant documents.
- Perform QC analyses, including instrument check, verification or calibration. Prepare raw data and results documentation. Report results in LIMS. Perform QC results supervising as a second approver.
- Perform internal maintenance and control of QC equipment
- Support data trending and investigations,
- Assist in investigations and validation of methods and qualification of instruments.
- Ensure that the laboratories continuously have clean glassware, sufficient reagents and other daily utensils and disposables
Required Experience & Competences:
- Graduate from technician school after elementary school (CFC Laborantin), Bachelor in Life Science or related fields and above
- Preferably with 5-10 years of laboratory experience in Pharmaceutical or Chemistrical industry
- Preferably Experience with GMP documents and guidelines
- Be familiar with electronic systems: Empower, LIMS, Minitab,
- Language: French mandatory, English good level
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Ferring International Center S.A. as well as all related entities (in the following Ferring) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Ferring and a third party. Ferring is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Ferring are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. Ferring complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that Ferring is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Ferring. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com