Octoplus Group is an integrated communication agency, founded with a very clear aim in mind: to give a longstanding contribution to the growth of our clients and to the success of their brands. Our strength lies in a combination of excellent strategic know-how, “disruptive” creativity and digital skills. Our mission is to create compelling and effective customer experiences which connect the heart of the brand to the heart of the consumer.
For our Branch based in Zurich, we are looking for a
SALES DIRECTOR 100% (W/M)
The Sales Director is a charismatic and energetic manager, with a proven track record of consistently winning high levels of business within a competitive market place. Able to quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in a wide range of business contexts, all with the aim of helping to grown the company brand and market share. Having a first-rate track record of performance and commitment as well as being able to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer.
Due to your corporate entrepreneur mindset, you will identify new market opportunities and generate qualified sales opportunities. Holding a DNA of a high skilled and successful sales person, you will be an actor for Octoplus Group’s Business, playing a key role in our growth.
● Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends andresults
● Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
● Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
● Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
● Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
● Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
● Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and case studies
● Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that an high professional standards are achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
● Active participation in agency’s presentation meetings and acquisition of all the details necessary to draft a collaboration proposal.
● Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
● Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
● Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
● Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will documentation customer interaction.
● Organising customers events as workshop and/or network meeting.
● Prepare reporting as needed.
● 6-10 years as Sales Director or related role in a client services organization.
● Proven track record of growing sales/new business
● BA required; MBA is an asset.
● German mother tongue or fluent, Italian and English strong written and verbal communication skills.
● French is big plus.
● Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
● Empathic and interpersonal skills.
● Flexibility and versatility to approach a variety of different business scenarios.
● Digital or Advertising background.
● Willing to travel.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send an e-mail with your cv and a letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for your application!