Michael Bailey Associates is now recruiting for a Senior Java Developer for a Global Banking Client in Lucerne, Switzerland
Start: 28th January 2019
Duration: 6 Months
Passport Requirements/Languages: EU Citizen / Good German skills are a distinct advantage
Client Tax Solution Delivery caters for all the IT applications providing tax services to the clients and the authorities for the entire Private Banking arm. This includes support to the clients to file their tax reports in dozens of different countries and also to support them to reclaim withholding taxes where appropriate.
- Development, enhancement and maintenance of Java/JEE applications
- Use of web services, messaging, Oracle DB and Angular 6 User Interfaces
- Member of a scrum team following agile practices
- Prepare and execute unit and system tests and fixing of defects
- Experience in backend coding with EJB, JPA, JMS, REST, SOAP
- Experience in front end development with Angular 2+, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.