The headquarter of the RISING TIDE® Group is situated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, and is a global, active philanthropic and business group with business activities and subsidiaries abroad.Our philanthropic work is organized in two entities – the Rising Tide Foundation (RTF) and the Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research (RTFCCR). Both are charitable, non-profit organizations established in 2010. We are working together with international clients and strategic partners.
We offer a stable, collegial and close-knit work environment, where our talent from diverse background is empowered to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. With a multicultural workforce comprising international leaders and specialists known for their intellectual and analytical rigor, we are a team of creative pioneers with a common thirst for success, and relentless in our drive to generate sustainable value for our clients.
If you're dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about you, we have an opening for a
Team Assistant (m/f)
The main focus of this position is to provide administrative support to our team (10 persons) in Schaffhausen in day-to-day business operation. In addition, you will be our first contact for IT, Accounting and in charge of the welcome desk.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact and support to the external IT service provider to take care of internal issues, manage the company’s audio and video system and other IT related topics
- Office and Supplies Management, e.g. manage Petty Cash, maintain corporate Mailboxes etc.
- Providing administrative support to the team, e.g. with organization of offsite events, coordination of meetings, arranging of flights, and accommodation as required
- First point of contact for the external accounting business partnerand manage the internal accountingadministration processes
- Provide administrative support to contract and docket management
- Welcome and manage visitors
- Assist Executive Assistant and perform her duties in her absence
- Ensure a healthy, safe and attractive work environment for all team members and their activities
From the ideal candidate, we require:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Assistant in a fast-paced, complex, multinational organization
- Commercial education (e.g. commercial apprenticeship)
- High level of integrity, work discipline and reliability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German, and the ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels
- The ability to work independently and effectively, multi-tasking and prioritizing as required
- Resourcefulness and resilience, always putting clients first
- A professional, flexible, proactive and positive attitude and initiative
- Experience in IT support including first level problem determination and resolution
- A high level of expertise in modern office skills and technologies including MS Office 365, SharePoint, Windows and audio and visual systems
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, and communicative personality with a strong sense of team spirit and high levels of professionalism, initiative and reliability. You know how to lead yourself and how you can positively influence and interact with other team members.
Our organization emphasizes the continuous development and empowerment of our employees and gives the right individual the opportunity to create his/her own position by taking on additional responsibilities.
This position shall be covered as soon as possible. Please send your CV together with a motivation letter and all relevant documentation (in English) to our Talent consultant Peter Stapfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and feel free to contact him if you have any further questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.